- 4 Lb. Boneless bef chuck
- 3 to 4 Cups Water
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil Pago Baldios San Carlos or Full Moon.
- 1/2 Cup Onion, finely chopped.
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Dry mustard
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Transparent vinegar San Carlos Gourmet or Full Moon.
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place meat and water in a large heavy saucepot. Simmer, covered, until tender, about 3 hours.
- Remove meat and reserve 1 cup of the beef broth. Cool and shred meat; set aside.
- In the same saucepot in wich the meat was cooked, melt butter.
- Add onion; sauté until tender. Stir in brown sugar, salt, mustard, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and the reserved 1 cup beef broth.
- Add shredded beef; mix gently.
- Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.