- 1 tablespoon balsamic white vinegar
- Full Moon or San Carlos Gourmet
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgen Olive Oil
- Full Moon or Pago Baldíos San Carlos
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 6-ounce salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Heat grill to medium-high. On a small bowl, combine the vinegar, ginger, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season de salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions aretender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the balsamic white vinegar and serve with the onionsand peaches.