- ¼ cup balsamic white vinegar Full Moon or San Carlos Gourmet
- 2 tablespoons finely chooped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finaly chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgen Olive Oil Full Moon or Pago Baldíos San Carlos
- 1 (0.75-oz.) envelope garlic-and-herb dressing mix
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, large cooked shrimp (2 1/30 count)
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 (6 oz.) can large black olives, drained
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) package feta cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Small fresh basil leaves
- Whisk together balsamic white vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in shrimp and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 8 to 24hours.
- Stir in desired amount of basil just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon