- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar Full Moon or San Carlos Gourmet
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgen Olive Oil Full Moon or Pago Baldíos San Carlos plus more for the grill
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce pieces halibut, cod, or striped bass fillet
- 1 large red onion, sliced into ½- inch-thick rings
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Divide the potatoes between 2 large pieces of heavy –duty foil and, dividing evenly, toss with the vinegar, 1 tablespoon of of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Fold the foil over the potatoes and seal the edges to form 2 packets. Place on grill and cook, turning once, until the potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the halibut and onion with the remaning tablespoon of oil and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. After the potatoes have cooked for 15 minutes, oil grill. Add the halibut and the onion and cook until the halibut is opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side, and the onion is tender, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, toss the arugula with the lemon juice. Top the halibut with the arugula and serve with the potatoes, onion and lemon wedges