- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quarted, or sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic white vinegar
- Full Moon or San Carlos Gourmet
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- For the berries: In a small bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and vinegar. Let the mixture stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally for 2 hours.
- For the whipped cream: In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- To serve: Spoon the strawberries and juices into 2 small glasses and add a Dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with chopped mint and serve